Jokes on you

Has your DH or S/O ever played a joke on you?
Mine did the other night. I pushed the garage door button to put it down, then when i walked away, the door started to go back up. SO i walked back over to the garage and looked to se if there was something in the way that cause that to happen, then the door started to go down again. SO i went back to the apartment door, then the darn thing started to go back up again.. This time i was getting real upset.. So i walked back over, then looked up in our window, and there stood the problem.. my dear Husband.. with the remote in hand.. Whats your stories??

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try putting seran wrap on the tiolet bowl
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• kinda embarrased to even post this. Ths wkend we bought halloween outfits off another couple. I was checkn out the cowardly lion costume (i am dorothy-he is lion) and I saw a hole in it. The lady said her husband made that split in the seam so he could pee without thaking the whole costume off. I brought the costumes in and washed them. Late at night SO and I were doing laundry and he decided to try on his costume. He had his back to me while I tied the back of the costume. He turned fo rme to see how it fit and I was checkn it out and all of a sudden I noticed he had pulled his chubby out of the hole..I about died!! It was s unexpected and hilarious. He looked like a real lion it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL.. oh yah.. He likes to put rubberbands on the kitchen sink sprayer so when I turn it on it will squirt me.. I just love that one~ lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i'm usually the jokester..sometimes my dh will pull one....the last time he got me he dumped cold water on me when i was in the shower.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not really. We sort of tease each other... but not too many practical jokes.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Too funny!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

************

My husband seems to think doing that is particularly hilarious... he hasn't done it for about 6 months but he has done it numerous times over the years
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010