Is anyone else breaking out or losing hair?

I'm a wreck!! Is this normal?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I broke out everywhere when I was pregnant, and its mostly gone... except, sigh, my back... it is going away though... I lost a ton of hair after I had my baby girl and supposedly that stops at six months... we will see.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My dr told me that losing hair can be because your not getting enogh calcium for you and the baby do the baby takes it all. try getting more and see if that helps.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• my DD is 15 months and i am ZTILL losing hair, you cant really tell by looking though (thank god)
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 8:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You need to get your thyroid checked.

Kristi Landis
    Obgyn Nurse by Day
    Passion Parties Director by Night
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    260-273-1977
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 9:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Though I have never broken out during my pregnancies, for some odd reason I do feel my face extremely dry during this one....with my last son I lost a lot of hair I was shocked that I still had hair after he was born and it got worst probably till he was about 8 months old and now here we go again with this pregnancy but I honestly feel that this time it is even worst......I use olive oil in my hair right now and use olive oil shampoos they are suppose to help too......
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 19, 2008