Anybody on here didn't know they were pregnant?

Anyone didn't know? and when and how did you find out you were?? Please no bashing!

kstn415

Asked by kstn415 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Click here for a journal post from MommaTiff, she didn't know she was pregnant until she HAD her baby!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• thanks that was a good story and cute baby!
    kstn415

Comment by kstn415 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I didn't know I was pregnant with my 2nd son until I was 6 months. Life was pretty busy, I had a 1yr old and was in school and working as a bank teller. One day while at work I felt movement. At first I chucked it off as gas. But when I went home and layed down I felt more. Like really well. And SO felt it to. We knew then that I needed to make a DRs appointment. She confirmed we were pregnant. I was more than halfway done. Went by so fast. I'm glad I already had a boy because we found out so late I don't think we could have gotten prepaired in time.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Well I was 14 when I had my child, and I knew I was pregnant but my parents didn't until she was born. They weren't bad parents for not noticing they were just both busy with their jobs and I was so disconnected from them during the whole thing I don't think they had the opportunity to notice, plus I didnt show.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010