I am proud of everyone on CM today

I have seen very intelligent debates going on today. I just wanted to say that. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh I hope I didnt just jinx it :)
    Anonymous

• It's everything I expected it would be today. many many bitter hateful posts. I knew many would be bitter because of powell's endorsing Obama. I knew he would be accused of being racist and the moms here did not let me down.
    Anonymous

• I wish I would of followed you around the cafe today...
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 7:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• you obviously haven't seen the 'sean hannity' post. lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I just got home from work and haven't really started in yet. At 7 mos. preggo, a snack sounds better than reading some of what's going on now (judging from the titles I'm seeing on the first page here...)
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am newer here and wanted imput on how people feel about the candidates. I thought it would be more of a support for each other on voting. Instead, leave to say, I found a lot of hate instead about both candidates. It sure has not made me happy to be American with the way people are carrying on. These are all hard working people that have made it to run for president and I am proud of them all. I am also proud of everyone that has voted or going out to vote no matter who they vote for.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I was late logging in. The drama can start now.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 1:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2008