Could he be sick?

My 11 week old's nose was a little runny yesterday. I only had to wipe it twice but I don't know if thats normal? His temp. is 99.4 but he's also coughing a little bit, nothing horrible though just a little dry cough.. Could this mean he's sick?? He doesn't seem real fussy either. I'm just getting paranoid that all of a sudden he's going to be horribly sick if I don't do anything now. Am I overreacting??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I WOULD CALL AND CHECK IN THE AM IF IT'S BOTHERING YOU. TRUST YOUR GUT!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It is probably nothing big but if it will make you feel better go ahead and call the pediatrician office in the morning and at least talk to a nurse, if not make an appointment.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It's probably just a cold! If he develops more symptoms or his fever gets higher, call the doctor.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Depending on where you live, at this time of year, it could be allergies. I know, I know, they say young ones can't have allergies. But, I've seen my share. They can and do.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008