evap lines in pregnancy test..

has anyone else ever noticed them when taking a test? I've taken lots of test over the past few months and i noticed what may have been an evap line or maybe a very faint positive this morning..idk yet. However..ive never noticed any evap lines in any other test i've taken over the months. Has anyone else ever noticed an evap line before when taking a pregnancy test?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you talking about the line that makes the "plus" or the one that makes a positive result? I hate those, they're always confusing... I took one this pregnancy and it was very faint so I just went and got one of those digital EPT tests - it literally SAYS the words "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so there's no confusion, lol!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• the line that gives you your result is the line i'm talking about. I read about evap lines and it says that if it doesnt turn a "color" then you're not pregnant but sometimes you may see a line where the urine passed through..from moisture.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i had a greyish looking line..it wasnt pink looking..to me anyways.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Hmmm... do you have a Walgreen's by you? I'd try the digital ones, really. They're worth it. How late are you on your period? This is exciting!! :) I hope it's a happy suprise for you.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i'm not late yet..i'm just feeling really really sick. I still have 6 days.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i thought i would go ahead and test though because my periods have been off. I've been having break thru bleeding and i havent been having regular periods..so i just thought i would test. i'm gonna try again in the morning..then maybe over the weekend
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• That's how I was with this pregnancy... I couldn't wait and I was SURE I was.... just intuition. I took a test a couple of days before I was due to start and it had the faintest "plus" line, so I wasn't sure but I took that digital one and it said "pregnant" right away! :) Geez if you lived close to me I'd bring you mine, I have like 4 left - DH bought me a 5 pack!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i had the same thinghappen to me this am i got the faintest line hubby can see it too.so i went and bought dollar store test that was - this is so frustrating!!!
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010