Harmless or watch out?

I started bringing my son to soccer practice. One night my hubby was speaking to a couple by their car. So he told me to talk to the wife and she immediately asked me to carpool. She gave me her numbers. I helped her out twice. She never thanked me in person but yet will act as if I am not there and will talk to my husband like an old friend. I am so angry. My hubby encourages her to act that way. He will honk the horn and talk to her if she wants to know who the new handsome guywas that showed up at the game. She is in charge of giving points for another sport and the last meeting for sports my hubby told me to stay home. I don't know what to think. I had bad luck at my son's other school and he wants me to keep a low profile. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Whether or not I personally would "watch out" or view the interaction as harmless or not would greatly depend on :

What the bad luck at the other school was.. And... Why my husband wanted me to keep a low profile..

In 25 years of marriage, my husband has never wanted me to keep a low profile anywhere, in regards to anything. So really can't give any helpful advice without fully understanding why your husband would feel that way.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Low profile? Thats just weird. I wouldnt stay home.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I AM an expert, been in many a horrible cheating relationship and that, my dear mommy, is a cheating sign. I DON'T want to plant the seed of doubt into your head, so if you two have a great and trusting relationship then benefit of the doubt is where I would go with it, but personally, that sounds like they have been messing around for a long time and are so used to it that it's getting sloppy and you're catching on.
    When guys are so used to something, thats when they trip themselves up....
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sounds a little fishy to me too
    (without him knowing, or he will be more sneaky)
    stick your nose in there and see if it smelly as fishy as it looks

good luck!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You had 'bad luck' so you have to stay home? Watch out.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• whilke i,m no expert but i think that they have a something agoing n they think that ur on to them so now he,s making you stay at home n if i were you i tell him it,s either you n the family or her n if he choses her then so be it cause you desrve alot better then him anyways.
    flmontgomery

Answer by flmontgomery at 1:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds a little fishy to me. Not only does it sound like he's trying to keep you out of site, but he seems to be doing it for this other women. Especially since he's asking you to stay home. I think you should inquire more about it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm confused by this line: I had bad luck at my son's other school and he wants me to keep a low profile

What does "bad luck" mean and why would that require you keeping a low profile at the current school? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 1:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010