anyone ever heard of Hal Turner? what you think of this? opinions please

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/03/23/neo_naziwhite_supremacist_hal_turner_confirms_friendship_and_kinship_with_sean_hannity.php

Earlier in the week, Sean Hannity denied, albeit in contradictory terms, ever having a relationship with neo Nazi/white supremacist Hal Turner. As I posted the night Hannity was confronted about Turner, the evidence conflicts with Hanniy’s claims. Now Turner has confirmed their friendship and their sympatico views in a blog post called, “About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views.” H/T Davefromqueens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• The only difference between the two..One is willing to spew his hate out in the open
    Sean knows he will be fired...maybe not, it is FOX! LOL
    I am not shocked, racism is out thee everywhere everyday...Its really sad that people feel that much hate in their hearts, I hope one day they will know what its like to be free of it
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.
    We have cited many times an article in The Nation as evidence that Turner and Hannity were palsy. In his post, Turner calls the author, Max Blumenthal, a “douche bag sodomite,” but Blumenthal’s account is essentially confirmed by Turner’s:

I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn't know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.
    Anonymous

• so why would I trust anything coming out of Hannity's mouth? I don't
    Anonymous

• i don't much care for sean hannity or his opinions but i did think that confrontation about hal turner was great tv.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• both Hannity and turner are disgusting. that sure wa fun. priceless.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2008