Icky gas!!!!

So, like 54869457656 other woman going through this, when you feel "bloated" or just that gas pain, that goes up your side and lower belly, well does anyone know how to relieve it? Any suggestions please, it's killing me here! lol.

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Aloe vera juice. Its the best thing for your stomach. You can get it at any store that sells groceries in the tummy isle. I suggest the berry flavored kind. It helps for any kind of stomache ache heartburn indigestion and helps with ulcers too. A soda usually helps me but I have heard that is not normal lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I use olive oil...yes, the cooking olive oil..just rub it on the belly a bit (helps if you have your man do it for you too *wink wink*) just rub it on for a lil while and believe it or not the pain does go away. It usually takes a few minutes, usually like 3-5minutes. I've used it for my whole pregnancy.
    P.S. not sayin it's the olive oil but I also SO FAR have no stretch marks either and i'm 29wks. :) That's all I've been rubbing on my belly.
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 10:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Rolaids and tums. Aloe Vera Juice works as well, but the taste is pretty horrible. I couldn't choke it down because my gag reflex was overactive with my pregnancies...so the standard anti-gas medicines (which are safe as long as they are taken conservitavely) are fine, as a matter of fact Rolaids have these soft chews now that are pretty palatable, they taste like taffy. Hope you find relief soon! I would NOT suggest drinking soda, but that's just me. It's not normal for it to take away gas, usually the carbonation will GIVE you gas.

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 12:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2008