Right before i start my period...

I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. stomach churning, nauseousness, cramps, and i mean major cramps, like contractions, right before i have a BM. it's every month, right before i start my period. when it first started a few months ago, i freaked out thinking i was pregnant...now i'm just used to it. i'm wondering if any of you ladies have the same symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• Yes i did. As your hormones change as you get older. It changes things. So you will find you are constantly changing on how you feel and cramps. If you are concerned see you Dr.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I sometimes have the same kind of symptoms, but not all the time.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 1:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I started doing the same thing, not every time. The first time I was actually a couple of days late so I tested, got a positive and started the next day. After that I refuse to test. I just know when it is likely I would have gotten a pos. test. It's too depressing. I talked to my dr because I can't stand it.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't get that but it doesn't sound normal have you gone to get a doctors opinion?
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010