trying to get back in shape after baby ... ??

my baby is one month old. i had a normal vaginal delivery and stitches have healed pretty good. also i breast feed my baby so losing a couple of pounds because of that as well. anyways, my question is when should i start exercising ? i'm planning to join gym (treadmill and cycling) .. is that ok ? and what other exercises do u recommend ? especially for my ''lovely'' love handles and fat thighs .. thanks in advance

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i would wait till your doc okays it you dont want your uterus to fall out it can happen, but love handles i use a sewat wrap and i do standing side crunces you bend your right knee and bring it up as high as you can and at the same time you kinda crunch sideways doe it for both sides its hard to explain but it does the best job and i have been weight traing for 7 years also lunges and squats will help your thighs a lot
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 1:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• see if you can get a personal trainer @ gym gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010