School Pictures

Do you order your child(ren)'s school pictures every year? If so, do you order both the fall and spring pictures, or just one or the other?

We usually order both.

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in

• My son is only 3 but they did pics in his daycare and I planned on getting them in fall and spring. We moved and were not able to but when he starts school I plan on getting them both. Just because kids grow so much throughout the year and change alot and it's nice to have those memories...also, I'm a picture nut..haha. :)
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 10:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• We only have school pictures in the fall. But I do not order from the school. We do our own pictures and save money.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My kids have school pictures today. We just get the fall one. WIth all the sports pictures and school it gets to be a lot.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• it depends on where we are at. my oldest missed the fall but was able to do spring. but we only buy one set.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My son is only in kindergarten so I am not 100% sure they'll do spring pics.

My son has school pix next week and the school invited his sister age 4 to come do hers too. they always have professional dance photos in may so I guess I don't care about spring pix.... plus the dance ones are CRAZY EXPENSIVE.

Sometime throughout the year we always we a random professional pic of them together, too, whenever we have the $$$.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• our young kids get them taken in fall and spring. my daughter on the day before school pics had cheer pics so we ordered a few of the cheer pics and our other little girl a few school pics. the fall pics at the school have gotten to expensive it is actually cheaper to do the spring ones where they can pose. i usually tend to buy the spring ones. but in highschool there is no spring pics
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I only order the spring (casual) pictures because we get to see them before we pay for them.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I just get the yearbook/school picture because I'm terrible about taking pictures or going to a studio to get them done, so if I don't get the school ones, my son won't have any pictures LOL. I'm the worst for that.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2010