Do you ever go home from work, think about your day and ask yourself 'what the heck?' (maybe in not so nice terms even)

HuntersMom25

Asked by HuntersMom25 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yep i sure did. I always liked what i did for work, but then there were the days.. either something did not go so right, or the people i worked with suddenly turned from intelligent people into idiots for the remainder for the shift. Uhgggg..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• what do you do if you were tolded a lie?
    flmontgomery

Answer by flmontgomery at 1:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Most every day. Especially because of circumstance at home, had a little one who went to day care, hubby got off at 3 (but thought that because I didn't have to "be at work until 8" and he had to be there at 7 his day was longer and required him to rest) Thing is I got up when he did and had to sit at work waiting for it to be time then I wouldn't get off until about 6 and it was rush to get little one, I would go in and have to clean up and cook dinner (he didn't know how to pick up after himself.) And he got off at 3!! Why did I have to worry about all the things a stay at home mom does on top of work? Why couldn't he pitch in since we both worked?
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• YES! lol

Or I think about something that stressed me out earlier that day and then wonder WHY it did. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OMG you have no idea!!! I sure do!!!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yeah or you wonder why you even bother going in every day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Most times I am Ok, but some days, when I really tired and am slogging through my long commute, I wonder "Why am I doing this?" And, it doesn't help that my BF is retired and talks about wanting to leave Cali. and live in a foreign country.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I did before I started my own business! Now with Mary Kay, I earn 50% on everything I sell and get to hang out with the girls and have fun, spend time with my family, work whichever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! Get in touch with me if you're interested in learning more!!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 2:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010