I was laying on my bed earlier today, and my husband ran to me to give hug. Well, he accidentally hit my stomach on my left side pretty hard with his hand. I am just a paranoid person, but do you think it hurt my bay?I am 31 weeks pregnant, and I can still feel her moving. I just get really worried about if he hit her head or not. So, what do you guys think?

It did kind of hurt for a second, but that was it. Do, you think something like that is something to worry about? My doc said that babies are made strong to be able to take everyday things like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is sooooo much cushion between the baby and the outside world. You and baby are perfectly fine. Hubby would have had to do much worse.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i agree with PP.....ur baby darling is absolutely fine. especially since you can still feel her move! congrats on the pending delivery!
    iluvmytriniti

Answer by iluvmytriniti at 7:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• There is no way she could be hurt that easy. I fell on my belly at 8 months pregnant and everything was fine.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You will be fine but I am paranoid too and would take a trip to the ER if you dont feel her move for more than 4 hours.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:48 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You wil be fine ;o)

bring it up to the doc next time you see him,

but im sure the little one is okay,
    seriously...
    i fell down the stairs with my first child and i was freaking out i was around 30 weeks or so,

and i went to the hospital and they checked everything out, and all that came out of that was, a little bit of contractions ,
    and they stopped on their own, and her getting really angry and kicking the ultrasound tech about 20 times,
    Anonymous