Whats a great way to work out for a single mom, who works full time?

Something that can be done with baby preferrably.......

HuntersMom25

Asked by HuntersMom25 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• go for a little walk or use your baby as a wight i dance with my 2 year old its fun and good execize
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 1:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I put my 10 month old son in a baby carrier and have walked 4 miles before with him in it as well as 2 other kids in a double stroller. Make playtime into exercise so that you can spend time with baby and workout. Hold baby and do squats, swing, walk. Even household chores. Use bigger exaggerated motions... yeah you'll feel silly but it'll help burn the calories.
    midwestmommy574

Answer by midwestmommy574 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I work out before my family gets up in the morning
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I work out before I get my kids up on the exercise bike I bought for 20 bucks off craigslist and then resistance training after that. While my kids are up we go for a walk to the park
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• walkin or workout before you start your day or after before bed. i do a lil before bed sometimes
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010