What would think of a politician who said this about any President of the United States?

The President is an incompetent leader. He has no judgment, no experience and no knowledge....

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I <3<3<3 LOVE <3<3<3 IRONY!!!!!!!!!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• he's right...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He's absolutely right in that statement.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i would give him my vote cause e is right the president has no expirence and just hasnt been very good! sad to say
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 1:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I would think he was giving his opinion.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 1:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Honestly I don't think I would think much. I am getting the feeling that the president really has no say over anything they are just a face of our country and someone to take the fall. I seriously believe that the house and the senate run the country. I am starting to think that these career politician don't care they just want the $. Also I think we should go back to when they weren't career politicians.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He's right! Obama will never be re-elected.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He won't be re-elected. Agree or not, he won't. Mark my words. He is a do nothing President. I even voted for him.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• depends on how I feel about the president of the United States, if the president truelly is an incompetent leader, has no experience and no knowledge then I would say good for you for being honest and saying it. Since I mostly agree with him about our current president, other then the fact that Obama is obviously not stupid, then I would not feel anything negative towards that politician.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It would depend greatly on the president was at the time, why it was being said, and who was saying it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010