Why do you think 2 people can have access to the same exact information, but one becomes super super successful while the other person doesn't?

SangD

Asked by SangD at 1:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Personality & determination is the key to success.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• one has ambition the other one don't. thats the only thing i can guess.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Because some of them are like I am who are 31 years old, have untreated ADHD with a learning disabiltiy who now diagnosed, it is extremely time consuming and costly to repair what I've self taught and with a challenging toddler, I can't afford to take more time away from him that what I already take being at work all day - I also have depression and anxiety which makes the motivation factor hard to reteach myself - excuses I know, but valid for my life but not permanent by any means - once my son goes to school I plan to make it a goal to fix myself.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• motivation? self confidence? desire? background? culture? moral support? There are lots of things. Even kids in the same family can be different. Sometimes birth order plays a part in that.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It depends on the persistence, devotion and drive they have.

I can have the information for how to rebuild a car motor all day, every day for the rest of my life but it doesn't mean I am passionate about it or care to read and learn it. I have no drive or devotion to succeed in that subject. Same thing with business. And if it isn't a lack of passion then it could be the lack of education or patience. They may not have the educational skills it takes to utilize the information given. Or they may be looking for a quick fix and not have the patientce to wait for the snowflake that fell at the top of the mountain to build into the avalanch it could turn into.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Desire, ambition, luck.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sure.... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. it depends on what the person wants to do with that information/opportunity.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Intelligence, motivation, self confidence.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes. An individual's motiviation and desire to work hard is going to make a huge difference in their success.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• things that make u say hhhuuummmmm..... lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010