what can i do

i sufferd a misscarrage in august on the 21 it been a month we are going to try again i have yet to get my period but what can id to help my be ready to carry a baby to term i started to diet again to get in normal helthy weight range i am taking vitamins and i just want to know if i can take additional supplements to help get ready while i wait for my period to return!

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 1:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• just relax,, i know this is easier said then done..... u should be fine good luck mama....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yep I agree Please just relax.
    When it is your time you will surely know.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• oh thank you !
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Relax and take care of yourself, that is the best thing you can do to get ready.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 3:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am very sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage myself in February of last year, and my OBGYN told me and my husband to wait two or three months before trying to conceive again so that my body had a chance to heal and my period had a chance to return and be back to normal. It seemed like a very long time at the time, but we listened to my doctor and we now have a six months old.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 5:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010