Do you decorate outside for Halloween?

I have a couple of Halloween decorations I put in the big front window but nothing as fancy as I've seen other houses create with the cobwebs on the bushes and all. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• We decorated this past weekend and had a great time. DS,11, is vey creative and I let him go for it. This year he took DS's,2, Little tyke house and put spider webbs all over it, a spider on the roof, a ghost inside looking out of the window, and a pair of witch's leg sticking out from undrneath. He made a grave yard next to it with a skeleton, paving stones as head stones, and crime sceen tape around the edges. We also put out out ghosts that we made a few years ago...we take a thick dowel and put it in the ground, put an old pair of baby pants on the dowel and stuff with paper, put a large foam ball on top and cover with a piece of a sheet, tie with a ribbon right below the ball and draw on a face...we tie the corners together so the ghosts look like they're holding hands. Nothing that we do costs much and we have so much fum making new things each year to add to the display.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• my father in law makes us since it is his house and i feel he goes overboard on every holiday, then he complains about the light bill. like it is our fault i am like man you want those lights not us
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i did some last year.this year i have a new proch and going to try something diffrent
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• This year we are :) Haven't been able to in years before because the decorations are so expensive, but my friend sold me 2 huge rubbermaid containers of outdoor decorations for Halloween when she moved overseas, and she's got some pretty cool stuff in it. So this year should be fun...just waiting on October 2nd to decorate it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a mini grave yard going on the front porch with lights
    Also looking at a blow up or two this yr... haven't decided
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We don't decorate much for Halloween. There aren't many kids in the neighborhood and it's a dead end street.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010