just found out my sister in law is pregnante....

and i am feeling sad it is not me i would like to have one more baby (actually very badly want another one) me and hubby are talking about it well i am talking he is thinking about it is it wrong i feel almost mad that she is and i am not? don't get me wrong i am happy for her but at the same time, i am sad has anyone elts feeled like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just keep practicing your timing will come have faith...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think it's normal when you are wanting to get pregnant and are having trouble and some one else gets pregnant, especially when they didn't plan it or really want to be pregnant to feel mad, upset, jealous, just about any which way.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well to put it bluntly, you're jealous. try to turn that negative energy into positive and help her get the nursery ready and go shopping, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I feel the same way. On both my fiance and my side of the family we have pregnancies. I'm jealous because I want another baby so badly. When I sat down and had a conversation with my fiance we sat down and decided that right now we have too much going on for us to get pregnant again right now. He is right but I still cant help but to be jealous of them.
    ashes_leigh

Answer by ashes_leigh at 6:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I've never been able to get pregnant (our children were adopted) and back when we were trying, I used to have the same mixed feelings every time someone I knew announced they were pregnant. of course, you're glad for them but, of course, you're unhappy and sad that it isn't you. Just be happy for them when they're around you and be sad for yourself when you're alone.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010