i have been meaning to ask

okay so OMG i got a blister i get them maybe once or twice a year i thought it was a allery but i got the blister on my upper right lip its always their but it usually last a week and its gone for months or even a year well i got it september 1st and it keeps coming back OMG what can it be i have only had sex with two men in my life... and i am marrried to my husband its been 3 years it cant be a STD its not a reaction im at a major loss OMG L-Lysine helps but its not going away this time i look terrible! any one have blister like this

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 1:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• how do you know it's not herpes? did you go to the dr. and get a culture from it? it sounds like a cold sore, which is herpes. not the kind from sex though.... it is transmitted from kissing.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• it wounds like a cold sore.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• can you get a cold sore in the same place over and over again i have had test don in the past for it so its not that but maybe its a cold sore IDK!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• that's what a cold sore is..... it's always in the same place. they have otc remedy that is supposed to make it go away faster, but there is not a cure for it.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Just washit thoroughly often you want to help dry it out and constantly put any lip stuff to help it heal faster just leave it alone. it is common it sounds like a cold sore I am like you they seem to come visit me too once or twice a yea...ugh! I remember one summer day I went to the beach with my fiancĂ© I forgot to put anything on my face much less my lips well by the end of the day my WHOLE top lip was blistered omg it was terrible I just kept it clean like I mentioned above and stayed indoors till it was decent enough to step out...lol You'll be fine I guess my story kind made your blister sound like a baby zit...lol Hope you feel better soon :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• like i didnt even think bout that it has to be a cold sore i googled it and they look just like it! my first one came in after my husband and i had a argument at his parents house and i got it the next day and it was big bloody and huge they looked at him like he poped me i was like i dont know what it was! it was funnt yet emberrising!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i usually get them right before or right after i get sick. and sometimes if i'm really stressed out. it's a virus so there is no cure, but they have things you can get over the counter that will help it heal faster.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• WOW okay thanks guys i use that l-lysine and it works good but i just wont stop coming back this time but i have been very stresses out so i think that maybe why!
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• might be a fluid build up..my mom had one on her lip..its were fluid built up and dried..she had to get it lazered to remove it.. its just were the poors f* up. talk to a dermatologist is your best bet.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Wait... how is this in any way related to money or work?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010