weird discharge?tmi adult content

Last week my dr checked me for infectionlast week bc I had excessive white discharge it came back normal, she said it just might be my body getting ready anyway now it is yellow and today looked like it had brown blood mixed in there is no smell w it but I'm cramping but I've been cramping for weeks and I'm not dialted which is good bc I'm 34 and a half weeks I'm just wonder is my plug coming out maybe I asked and she said if it does come out means nothing about going in labor jc if this might be the reason

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would call the docs office and see what they say.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• call your dr the color does not sound right to me. better safe then sorry
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have heard bleeding is not good to do anytime during the pregnancy. especially if you are cramping as well but you are futher along than me and this is my first child. so i only know what the doc has told me and all the crap i read. i am frantic about all things my body does now that i actually watch for anything to happen. not hoping it does but if it did i would be more ready.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010