MY DD IS 2 YERAS AND POTTY REALLY WELL AT HOME,BY HER SELF,AND SHE DONT WEAR NOTHING, BUT WHEN WE GO OUT, I PUT HER A DIAPER BECAUSE SHE DONT TELL ME SHE NEEDS TO USE THE POTTY, SO HOW OR WATH I NEED TO DO TO MY DD STOP WEARING DIAPER AT ALL?

Culikgada

Asked by Culikgada at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• "Stop raping the capslock"

First of all, she isn't going to tell you at first if she is just learning. It is your job to take her every 15 minutes and have her try and up it every time it becomes routine. She will begin to understand better and if you are consistent for a couple days, she won't need a diaper. She may be 6 before she ever tells you she needs to go.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Don't put diapers on her and take her every 45 minutes when you are out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• every time you go somewhere, take her to the potty. as soon as you walk in a store, find a potty. before you leave, find the potty. i'm assuming when you say she wears nothing you mean diapers, that she wear underwear? when you're out put a pull up over the underwear, in case she does have an accident.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ask her like literally, every 5-10 monutes if she needs to go to the bathroom. That's what i did. My DD potty trained real early too & i remember the first time i took her out without a daiper on. I was so scared she was going to pee, so i kept asking her "do you need to go potty?" like every five minutes. It worked though. She never went in her undies when we went out. I was just on top of it. You cannot forget they don't have a daiper on though...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• With my DD (she was 24 months old) in the beginning, when we were out, I was using pull ups and taking her to the bathroom also if she didn't ask me, then I saw that she was doing very well and I start to put underwear and bring a change of clothes with me, she would use a potty ring for public toilet, after a while she started to tell me when she needed to go. I think the diapers and pull ups make all the process longer I would use them just for long trips where it's hard to stop the car and for sleeping (my DD is 2 and half and potty trained also for the night time).
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010