Do you wake up in the morning with aching shoulders, neck or head? Maybe all three?

If you do, I feel for you because I wake up in the morning with the same thing. It ruins my entire day! By the afternoon, the pain shoots from my neck into the top of my head and gets horrible! I definitely need a new bed and pillow. I'm hoping to get a Sleep Number at the beginning of next year. I'm so tired of sleeping on a brick.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• I did until I got a new pillow. Now I just feel like I am 100 years old because I also need a new bed. I've had this one since 1996 and both my husband and I feel creaky when we get out of bed in the morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Try sleeping without a pillow - I stopped using one a couple of years ago and my posture has improved 100%.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oh, and if you have an old bed - replace it, a new mattress will also do wonders.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010