Has anyone Else had sleepless nights during there pregnancy?

Bump if you have?

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES !!! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never really had this issue. I am so uncomfortable and achey.

And I am only 20 weeks pregnant. I am worried...lol.

But a couple of weeks ago I had a stomach virus and they phoned me in some oral phinagrin...and that stuff KNOCKED ME OUT! It was sort of nice! But I dont think any medication has made me that tired and that unable to wake up ever!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• if i could bump you 100 times i would! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• the entire third trimester.... bleh
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I lived off of Simply Sleep!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• im in my 3rd tri now, iv always been someone who needed lil sleep but now i feel tired all the time and it bugs the hell out of me that i cnt sleep and i feel tired all the time. ughh, what the hell???
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• 2nd one right now and almost everynight I wake up with really bad back pain and just can't sleep, but I'm tired all the time.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• first child, second trimester no sleep til my husband gets up in the morning for work and i can really reposition myself all across the bed 7000 different times before i fall asleep and stop my legs feom cramping
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 3:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I could bump a zillion times. It gets worse the further along I get.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yeah if you are pregnant you are going to have sleepless nights. tossing and turning not being able to find a comfortable position. getting up thousands of times to pee. and the ligament pains, the aches you feel in your hip and side and back those are there to stay for the duration too. not only that if you are like me your mind does not like to go to sleep when you do so you are thinking 90 to nothing. things like what you will do after the pregnancy. what about that bill that needs to get paid. and just lots of other stuff rattling around in there. that will keep you up all night.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes omg she will not lay still!!!!
    Laine269

Answer by Laine269 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010