the mommy daddy diet

so i heard of this mommy daddy diet thing and thought WOW we really do this at home. its when Mommy splits a part of there food with there baby or toddler. and Daddy finishes off what ever the little one doesn't eat.
so how many of you out there do this at your home. come on i know you do. we do it more when we go out to eat. lol

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 2:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do it but after how our kid eats i wouldnt want to eat after him lol and im not the picky one lol my husban is he would ever do it but i do and how funny its a diet i bet you save food that way
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 2:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• we do lol lol.... wish we didn't lol
    i don't think it's a good diet...lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My two year old eats her own plate of food, as do myself and SO.. I guess I'm confused. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My underweight freak of nature at his and ours. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My husband and I both share our food with our daughter, but my husband is the only one who eats what she doesn't. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I've never really considered is part of a "diet", but since DD started eating solid food she eats whatever I eat. When eating out particularly, the portions are just SO over sized I can't eat it all myself. More often than not I'll share my dish with her, and we still end up taking home enough for me to send it with her for lunch the next day or two. DH is SO anti-leftovers he hesitated to even eat newly cooked stuff because I called it "leftover" (yeah, he's weird).
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010