planning on breastfeeding but if need bottles which do you use?

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I LIKE AVENT
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i went through so many bottles I honestly think I have one of every kind out there.... What works for one doesn't always work for someone else. My sister swore by Playtex vent aire so I went and got the gift set and had a ton of bottles they were terrible they leaked and my daughter didn't like the nipple. We finally ended up with Dr. Browns they have the air flow system in them that helps cut down on the air the baby takes in. It was the bottle my dr recommended and it seems to work well. My daughter is 3 1/2 months and does very well with this bottle. I hope this helps!!! :o)
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I use the medela bottles, i pump right into them and my baby takes to them just fine.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I use the Soothie bottles. They use the same nipples that the baby uses in the hospital. They also sell those nipples now.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 8:22 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I breast fed my last 3 children and used Avent bottles to supplement.
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 8:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I like the Soothies too. They even come with a handy container that snaps on the bottom of the bottle for if you use formula.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• alvent
    leoswan08

Answer by leoswan08 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008