If you only had time to go to TWO of Disney World parks which two would you choose and why?

SangD

Asked by SangD at 2:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Travel

• there are more than two???i just thought they had the one in florida and the one in california
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have never been so I have no idea what I would pick
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Animal Kingdom & The Magic Kingdom

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• None, they're way too crowded!!! I'd prefer Six Flags :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I thought there were only two. Florida and California. BUT if I had to choose which of those two to go to.. I would pick the one in California because it is only a couple hours drive versus plan tickets plus hotel plus rental car plus everything else...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Disney World and....Is Busch Gardens disney? Lol, if not, then I'm not sure.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 2:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• aliishott2 - There are Disney Land Parks all over the world. There is only ONE Disney World, and it's in Florida. But it's not ONE park, it's actually 6 parks... Animal Kingdom, Epcot, The Magic Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon & Hollywood Studios.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• magic kingdom is my favorite. the second would probably be mgm. walt disney world has 4 parks and 2 water parks.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• magic kingdom for sure. I'd skip Epcot 100%, so depending on the age of the people going either MGM or Animal Kingdom
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am assuming you are talking about in FL since that's where the most choices are. I would definitely go to Magic Kingdom because there is nothing more magical to your child than that place. Quite honestly my children ( 5 & 7 ) love Epcot too, there is so much to do and see. They really like all the countries plus the princesses hide out in the nooks in the countries and you can get some really great pics with them because there are no lines. I would skip Hollywood Studios because there really isn't a lot there. What is there is fun, but it's half the stuff of the other parks but you pay the same price (oh and the rip, ride, rock it roller coaster is closed indefinitely for the repair of a defect). Animal Kingdom has awesome shows but only a few rides. The water parks I would skip all together, way too over priced.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010