About ghosts! adult content

When I die I plan on haunting people! Its pre meditated on my part to have unfinished buisness. I will haunt my SO if he moves on to quickly. I will definitley haunt my kids dad until he gives my girls back to my SO. My sis in law! And anyone else who gets on my piss me off list! Happy Holloween:)
Who will you haunt?

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OOH! GREAT QUESTION!

I will haunt (mine are also pre-meditated and thought of well before this question, RFLMFAO!):
    -My ex just to drive him nuts
    -My current SO because he claims to be scared of nothing.... we'll just see about THAT!
    -My sister to try and scare her into acting appropriately
    -My mom to pick on her and she would think it was funny (of course well after the initial pain is gone)
    -My SO's mom because she is a pain in my ass
    -My kids if they act inappropriately (I'm ALWAYS watching)

LOL!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL there are a few people I will haunt. The in laws (FIL) I hope to drive him crazy
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No one, I'm going to relax........lol
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm too ADD to relax, lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't think there is anyone I would haunt, even if I thought I could. If I didn't like them that much in life, why would I want to spend my afterlife thinking about them?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• oh and I wld haunt any social worker who doesnt do their job rght!
    mymestey

Comment by mymestey (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• never thought about it until now
    ok since halloween coming up, i will play along
    i will haunt my current SO, i will hide his dildos and put something stingy on them so when he does find and puts up his ass- it will burn
    hahahaha
    maybe not the most positive thoughts before couple therapy tonight, but fun!

do i need to wait until i am dead to do this ? LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well in adhd and there is no resting for me. Plus I am most likely to die from stress so its only rght to haunt those who stressed me out. dont get me wrong im a happy person but deep down inside im holding alot in. Revenge is sweet. But while im alive i have to take care of my family and be a positive influence. So when Im dead I can let It all out. AND I WILL!!!!!!
    mymestey

Comment by mymestey (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't waste that much time and energy on people that I don't like. They aren't worth it to me so I'd rest in peace;) Those who have done me wrong will get theirs when it's time.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm interested in haunting issues. I want to see whats in the land of paradise after dealing with all of the bull.... here.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 4:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010