WHY SEX SHOULD WAIT... What do you think?

1)It Filters Out The Jerks

2)Witholding sex is the easiest way to see if a guy is only in it for the sex. If you don't have sex with him and he's just in it for the sex, he'll move on to someone else, and he'll most likely disappear.

3)You'll Know Each Other More, So It Might Be Better

4)It Builds Tension/Anticipation

5)One Night Stands Rarely Result In Calls Back.. from a man

6)You Can Always Go Forward, But You Can Never Go Back

7)Humans are DIFFERENT THAN ANIMALS.. We don't have to give in to bodily urges... at the drop of the proverbial hat. Remember RATIONAL THOUGHTS COME TO A SLAMMING HALT WHEN SEX BEGINS IN A RELATIONSHIP.

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love it! Now if more women would think this way a man wouldn't think every girl is easy...just sayin.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds about right to me....LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sorry but i started having sex with my best friend. we weren't in a relationship, we were two friends that loved hanging out, being together, and yes having sex and you know what...it worked for us. it wasn't just about sex and you know what, we ended up falling in love and now we have a beautiful daughter and will be getting married next summer. he's the love of my life and i'm everything to him. so this may work for you but it's not for everyone
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with sex is only a big deal if you make it one. I'm not saying you should have with with anyone, and I'm not saying I think you should jump streight in an have sex on a first date. I think for a lot of relationships, you should take things slow, but I would never marry someone without havin sex with them first.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• This is NOT a pulpit!   There is nothing wrong with pre-marital sex or one night stands.  Telling others how to live when it is clearly NOT YOUR BUSINESS is rude and disrespectful!

And FYI the last time I had a one night stand, I gave the guy my number and address.  I watched him carefully fold the paper and place it in his wallet.  That was 25 years ago and he STILL has that piece of paper in his wallet today.  That guy has been my husband for the last 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Honestly I regret not waiting for my husband.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't understand denying yourself just so you can be what others want you to be... If you WANT to have sex, it's wrong to deny yourself. You could die tomorrow, go for it today!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• While this sounds good, it's not me and I've enjoyed a man or two without a relationship and it was fun. Why should women have to be the "pure" ones when men can bone whatever they want but we are the whores if we do the same. It's ridiculous. I have no regrets in life, only lessons learned and the number of men I've slept with are well within the single digit mark:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with you to Makemyday101!! But for me I didn't let myself get used...I used the men! ha ha!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• 1)It Filters Out The Jerks - Common sense filter's out the jerks!

2)Witholding sex is the easiest way to see if a guy is only in it for the sex. If you don't have sex with him and he's just in it for the sex, he'll move on to someone else, and he'll most likely disappear. - Who cares why he's there? There is never a reason to get attached until they prove they are worth it - sex or no.

3)You'll Know Each Other More, So It Might Be Better - Umm... No. Sex is always better when there are no expectations or emotions.

4)It Builds Tension/Anticipation - Tension/Anticipation = Stress, which I don't see a need for.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010