Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

christmas help

i have 4 children and need help with christmas i live in erie. if anyone knows where i can go please list it

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Holidays

Answers (5)
  • Try contacting your local social service dept.
    Toys for Tots in your area
    Salvation Army in your area
    Also local Churches in your area and see if they have
    something that can help...

    Answer by gmasboy at 2:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • See if your town has a Santa fund. Call your city clerk and ask for information about that and Silent Santas.. Where I used to live I would go to the city offices and get the name of a family that needed help and we would buy the children gifts.

    Answer by elizabr at 2:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • I also live in Erie what kind of help are you looking for? PM me.

    Answer by mommy2each at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010


    Go to that link. It's a group here on cafemom to help those that need assistance with Christmas gifts, school supplies, etc.......

    Answer by sherribeare at 4:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • You could also check out Christmas Cafe on here.

    Answer by bailey_rc at 7:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.