Make money in about 2 months?

I want to start selling adult items. Is it possible to make money in 2 months? I need extra money for christmas. Thanks!

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am not sure where you are but the girl I know did make some money but not much. She would have atleast one party aweek because she also has a full time job. You will need to really work it to get what you want. If you want other options just pm me. Otherwise good luck.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If there is a market for those items in your area and you put A LOT of time and effort into it, sure you can make lots of money. But it is all about marketing yourself. You are going to have to get out in your community and make it known that you are selling those items and offering parties and such.. There are going to be upfront costs as well. So be prepared for those..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It is but here is my opinion...the products are not consumable which means you won't have re-orders as much. It is fun but expensive to start up most companies at least. I tried it myself and am now dong Deaxis jewelry and cosmetics which is cheap to start and no inventory and you don't have to do parties
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• anything is possible gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree about the consumable part..that's the type of business I believe will be the most lucrative. I know someone that went from $0.00 to Regional Vice President (getting a White Mercedes as a company car and earning nearly $4000.00 per month) in as little as 44 days. That's unusual and she worked her BUTT off, it's all up to you. But I would definitely look into something that is currently in demand, consumable and one you can leverage your time with. Good luck
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'd love to share what I do, if that doesn't work for you. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with the others that have mentioned that consumable products would be your best bet. If you're interested, I can tell you more about Mary Kay. With Mary Kay, I earn 50% on everything I sell and get to hang out with the girls and have fun, spend time with my family, work whichever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! Get in touch with me if you're interested in learning more!!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2010