Whats a good small size SUV?

I drove a Chevy Blazer for years and switched to a car once gas shot up. Now that I've had my boys and have to lug a double stroller around, I want more room for hauling things! But I dont want a boat. What is a good small size SUV that gets good gas mileage??

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 2:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• maybe a subaru
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I had a Ford Escape 10 years ago. It was a GREAT car! Never once broke down or had any issues. In fact my little sister still drives it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I used to have a Ford Explorer, absolutely loved it!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We've got a Suzuki XL7...it's a decent sized car, gets good gas mileage, and the back seats fold down for more space.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Ford Escape!
    cajuno

Answer by cajuno at 2:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a 2008 Honda CRV. I LOVE IT!!! It also came with a removable shelf for the back and the seats in the back separate and fold right up to the front seats. If I need 2 seats in the back I have the option to only fold one up for extra storage space. It does have somewhat of a rollover risk but if your a safe driver and dont plan on taking corners way over the speed limit it's perfect. I average 25 to 30 miles per gallon. I bought it used with only 16,000 miles on it and paid less than $24,000. So great mileage, good price, and (in my opinion) unbeatable convenience.
    chris_1988

Answer by chris_1988 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a GMC envoy wich is pretty much the same thing as the Chevy trailblazer...I really like it and the gas milage hasnt been horrible. I am ready to upgrade to something with a thrid row seat though...we are considering the Chevy Traverse or the GMC Acadia (once again basically the same car) I also love the 2010 Chevy Equinox...it is a smaller SUV.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i drive a Chrysler Pacifica....they quit making them so you cant get a brand new one, but the newer year models are great....I love mine...rides like a car but gives you the feel of a SUV
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2010