Positions in the final stretch of pregnancy? adult content

I had a long night trying to find positions w my BF that would work w how big I am (8 mos), and needless to say I'm now crazy tired and my thighs hurt REALLY bad from trying to go doggie style. Him on top doesn't work cuz he squishes my belly, and me on top just really gets me out of the mood...looking @ my tummy, knowing my son's in there, is a major turn off for me. What's worked for anyone else?

nappeal

Asked by nappeal at 2:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i don't see how your thighs can hurt from doggie since you're just kneeling and bending over but anyway spooning i guess would work
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Hmm..Well me on top was always what we did...And from behind with me laying on my side...And doggie..

And he can go on top of you...He just has to be on his knees and stay in an upward position...I like this and being able to see him....
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Try being on top but not facing him.. or lay on your side and he can go from behind
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think spooning will work best for you
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have him on top but I make him stay sitting up instead of the typical leaning over position. Its the only way I can do it.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010