Spiders?

Okay so recently I have been predicting things. not on purpose. Example- While laying in bed I sat up and handed my so my drink. He was freaked out cause he was thinking about grabbing my drink and I just handed it to him- Alot of stuff like this has been happing. Along w spiders following me. for the past 3 to 4 yrs and getting worse always around fall. Spiders show up every where. My so never seen them until now. I find them in my washer after just washing clothes, at a drive thru window, hanging just above my head. Its so weird and I hate spiders I will be freaked out the whole day after an encounter. My SO believes im evil thats y spiders follow me and y i have been predicting/ mind reading. Does anyone else have spooky stuff going on?

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 2:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Weird!! This happens to me a lot — Like once a week I will think of calling my husband. I look at my phone and then he calls me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• That's weird, but can happen to some people.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010