Ovulation Discharge twice in a month??

I know everyone asks qtions like this and no one can realy tell anyone exacly what is happening but any advice would be helpful. I have a 26 day cycle and i have been haveing sex atleast everday if not everyday. on cycle day 12 i had strechy ovulation discharge, which is when the projected ovulaion date for me was supposed to be. Then yesterday which was cycle day 16 i started getting lower uterine cramps and tightness and having strechy discharge just like i had four days ago. I'm still having the discharge today, day 17 and cramping. I'm so confused. any thoughts? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well i know you CAn Ov' 2 times in one month, but idk, you could try a ov test strip. Also just FYI, i have herd that your more likely to concieve if you "do it" every other day than every day so that the sperm can replinish. just thought i would add that. good luck!
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 8:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• the eggwhite discharge can last several days leading up to o...have you used opk kits?
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 9:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You may have geared up to ovulate and then didn't for one reason or another (stress, travel, etc). If so, your period will be delayed even if you aren't pregnant.
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2008