Would you rather... run over someone else's child with your car *OR* Have someone run over your child with a car?

Its just a question..so don't get all uptight on me.. Of course no one wants either.. but if you dont want to pick..SKIP IT.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in

• I dont like this question its too disturbing to think about and I would rather shoot myself than run over someones kid or run over my own.
    please don't take this as me being rude,I promise I'm just not sure what I would prefer.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• As someone who has watched a family member get run over by a vehicle, I find this disturbing.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It came out of YOUR sick little head. You don't deserve to know who I am. This isn't funny. We lost a family member at the age of 5 because he was hit by a car and killed while playing in the driveway. Have a little class. You are rationalizing and making excuses. Say what ever you want. I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You are an ass. You show your true colors don't you. I hope other people see this post to so they can see what an ass you look like right now. You posted a serious subject under something as trival as "would you rather" You need to get off the computer for awhile. I can't believe you don't see the innapropriatness in the post. Feel sorry for your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You know, I'm not going to skip it, but seriously, this is not cool. Please find something better to do, than think up sick shit like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I read the question quite clearly thank you. Please stop making excuses for your actions. This post is messed up. Get a life. Seriously. Sorry you don't get it. You wouldn't post something like this if your child was hit by a car in the street and call it "just a question".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i rather run over someone else child......
    Giuliana2010

Answer by Giuliana2010 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well it would not be mine
    sorry, that i have to run another child over, but if that is the choice
    and yes, superrMommy you are sick=lmao
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Drama queen? Really? This is your way to pass time? Have you ever lost a child to a car accident? I find it pathetic that you think this is "just a question" Why don't you be a little more tactful. Why? Why would you think up something like this? You should really re assess the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• im just gonna go to the next question..sorry..i cant answer that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010