is sex bad while pregnant?

im 11 weeks and im a frist time mom and while me and my man were getting it on he stopped and said is it bad to be hitting so hard for the baby i dont know cause it feels so good can anyone answer my question?

EMMA-SOPHIE

Asked by EMMA-SOPHIE at 8:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You're not going to hurt the baby, it's well protected in there =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Have sex all you want, unless your doctor says otherwise or it is painful for you :) It will not hurt the baby, and late in your pregnancy (in your last weeks) may even help bring on the labor.

Happy Humping!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Is bad if it's hurting or the doctor tells you that you can't. Other way's have fun.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Baby is Protected,

Have sex as much as possible,

when your around my size, * 7 months*
    and my hormonal level,

You dont want it,
    Anonymous

• Lol all of my baby books, and even my doc recommended my hubby and me having sex. He said keeping intimacy during pregnancy is very important for you, hubby, and baby!!! I'm almost 8 1/2 months pregnant and still enjoying sex everyday!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am 8 months and still have sex with my husband. I completely second MarlyeGirl. If it doesn't bother you, and doctor hasn't scratched it off as a no no. Indulge. Baby is beyond protected.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• trust me it is fine, and i know all about some rough stuff.lol. unless you A) bleed (dont freak, it is not likely) b) hurt or c) are instructed to stop by a doc. the go at it as much as you want!
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 8:54 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Sex is fine unless you have bleeding/cramping or pain from it or your Dr tells you not to for a medical reason.

the baby is inside your uterus and your cervix is closed, he may wish he is that big, but no man can reach that! lol

Kristi Landis
    Obgyn Nurse by Day
    Passion Parties Director by Night
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    260-273-1977
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 9:40 PM on Oct. 19, 2008