Ideas for Fall on decorating table....

I want to decorate my dining room table for Fall. We don't use it so I can do whatever with it. I am not very crafty or decorative. Looking for some good unique ideas??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Wow.. My ideas are enormous! Anything. A nice fall table cloth. One in fall colors! Any color can work even purple. Have mini pumpkins, gourds, bittersweet, fall leaves from a craft store. Little acorns, colored stones or colored beads Etc.. Scatter things around naturally. Have a big pumpkin in the middle Etc.. Go to places you like. Like Michael's or Target. But that you like. Do what you like! Step back and be proud of your talents and accomplishments! Have Fun. You Can do it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Floral arrangement coming out of pumpkin (can be fake of course).

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• One year my daughter designed a centerpiece for us for Thanksgiving. We don't get a lot of variation on our fallen leaves, so she painted them and some rocks with a variety of metallic paints and scattered them around the table. She put a vase full of turkey feathers in the center of the table. It looked pretty cool.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Table runner in fall colors or whatever that's at the store small pumpkins, gords, fall candles nestled in some leaves fake or real they have really cute scare crows and such at the store that you could put in there some where step back and look and fillwhere you think you need something. Get a grapevine wreath and put that on your table with a candle in the middle you can accent the wreath with fall leaves and ribbon
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Pumpkins, acorns
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Fall is sooo easy because nature provides all kinds of wonderful colorful things. Just wing it. You really can't go wrong. Start with some artificial colored leaves from the craft store. Place a large cool funky colored pumpkin or a lumina (white) pumpkin in the center. Then add smaller mini pumpkins, gourds, or a big mum for the center. Then add acorns etc.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010