Mom and dads

When you were growing up and in school,you had the boyfriends you liked. How many did you have and then lost them due to your parents nagging bout them, questioning them about their life, schooling, church values, and what their parents did? Some do it because they care and some are just too nosey.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 3:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• never told them about anything I did they never asked I never told. I was a good kid I just didn't want my mom in my busness.. I am a mom now and I talk to my daughter the right way. She is 23 and I think I no almost everything in her life...lol..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• None! I didn't tell my parents about any of my boyfriends until after I graduated college and was dating the guy I ended up marrying. My parents are nosy, always have been, always will be. I liked avoiding their commentary and questions altogether.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I lost one b/c my pulled out baby pics on our first date and I wasn't in HS, but I had moved back home.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I did not loose any...my parents could care less....they figured I was the bad one anyways....The funny thing is I was the one who never got into trouble.....at least on anything major.....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 5:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My parents were great. I didn't lose any that way. They were pretty cool
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2010