What is there to do in Williamsburg VA for vacation?

Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg,,,,,, Anything else fun?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 3:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Travel

• I was going to say Busch Gardens but you already have that one. I grew up in the Tampa Bay are and I have always wanted to compare the two.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• There are several historic sites that are associated with Williamsburg, but not actually Colonial Williamsburg - Jamestown Settlement is one, but it is off site from Colonial Williamsburg. Bassett House - home of John Rockerfeller, JR - open 3 days a week. Historic Jamestowne
    There's a Folk Art Museum.
    Williamsburg Winery
    Great Wolf Lodge
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Kings Dominion. And, the Smithsonian museums aren't too far away.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Bush Gardens and Water country(if you vacation in the summer) There is a lot of History in Williamsburg. Theres the outlet mall
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• we just recently moved to that area and I have been looking for things to do to. We went to the Virginia Living museum..it was nice for a rainy day thing. There is also Yorktown and Yorktown beach. check out hamptonroadsmagazine.com for thier community calendar to find out about concerts and different things happening in the area.

foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010