Don't you just hate it when people judge you just by a stupid question you post? adult content

Ugh..they assume things about your parenting and the person you by a question.. dumbasses.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What'd they assume? That you are a homeless man that pees in cups and drains blood in cups for people to choose which they would like to drink? hahaha jk jk.. Jerks.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ANON, we all read the question you flipped the fuck out over. It's about WYR and run over a kid or have your run over. It's a question that isn't real life and people answered. You could have skipped it. This is the freaking internet and a public forum for goodness sakes. GTFO if you can't handle it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes its sad people need to just be nice
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• NO! All my question rate in the category of a brilliant, wordly, intensely intellectual and clearly smarter than anyone else category! Wait I have sooooo much gas today, I'll be right back! LOL! HeHeHe!! Oh blow off the doom & glooms, at least we can have fun!!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Coming from you Braneismyson, this means nothing. The minute someone doesn't agree with your IDEAS on formula feeding you flip out and start calling names. So I could see why you would agree with her.

If you have had a loved one who has been struck by a moving vehicle, you would not post something so tasteless just because you were killing time on the computer. It's not "just a question" for some people. You posted the crap and you can't handle that someone doesn't agree with you. Look it up in your guidelines about controversial subjects. You don't control who posts what on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• why don't you show everyone your thread? hmmm?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• hahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• wordly+worldly (sp) Oh so what i can't spell, I am still perfect! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Considering my son was formula fed, why would I put someone who formula feeds down?...Who have I called a name?

I guess you really are my ANON Cyber Hater...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• And, the world needs not be so PC as to not offend everyone. It's not different than in school where no one learns a thing because we all have to cater to the one who can't read because he might be sad if he is in a lower reading group, so, let's all conform to him.

While I agree if my son was killed by a car...I would find it sad, but, I don't expect the world to stop because it might.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010