How much do you spend you facial products....day/night cream etc?

I posted a few questions about what facial cream or what sunscreen. and i always find myself replying that the product is a bit pricey. Am I the only one that does not splurge and just uses drugstore brands??

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• nope, I buy whatever is on sale/I have a coupon for
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i spent about 6 dollars on a scrub i use everyday and its great.... its loreal
    biancalina20

Answer by biancalina20 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I buy face wash that is like 3 dollars and it lasts about a month and then my lotion is $10 but it lasts a few months. I do not spend a lot of money on those kind of things. If the cheaper was not working the perhaps I would spend more.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have bought drugstore stuff, but the pricier stuff has always made a huge difference to me. Not all of it, but the stuff I use now and the stuff I have liked in the past has 95% of the time been pricey. I have sensitive skin, so that might be why. The skin care regimen I have cost a little over $100 and lasts me about 3 months. I mix in a few other products, but I am extremely happy with my skin, so I am okay paying that price!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The stuff I use is pricey, but mostly because I've switched to organic products. And they make a drastic difference in the health of my skin, so for me it's worth the price. My facial cleanser, moisturizer, and fruit peel run about $55 total.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i spend far too much - right now, i have about 6 department store items that have not even been opened - i'm looking for the "magic touch" - lol
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN SO I USE AVEENO PRODUCTS WHICH RANGE FROM $6-35.....BUT I ALSO SPLURGE A LIL...I LOVE THIS NEW CREAM BY LANCOME'....ITS $65 BUT IT LAST BUT IT LAST FOR MONTHS....LITTLE APPLICATION IS ALL U NEED....FOR SOME REASON MY SKIN WILL BREAK OUT FROM GENERIC SKIN PRODUCTS
    cute504dimples

Answer by cute504dimples at 9:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Maybe $25 a year.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not nearly enough-I need to invest, lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ahhhhhhhhh hope in a jar =) LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010