How much time do you spend with god each day??

how much of your time do you give god?how would you feel if god give you much time has you did him???

kristylynn137

Asked by kristylynn137 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• none, I don't believe in god
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not nearly enough!!!
    MyFamilyOfFive

Answer by MyFamilyOfFive at 3:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have to answer this honestly and with no disrespect at all. I do not spend time with god. He or she is always with me as it is nothing more than energy to me.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• All day everyday.

God is always with me and a part of me. My relationship with God is not regulated to specific times and specific activities.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with pixie!

Answer by older at 3:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not as much as I should
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• not as much as I should
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• This is a really great question. I've often felt like I need to devote more of my attention to him. Not necessarily ministering to others, or strengthening my faith. But just recognizing that he is alive and available every moment of the day. Unfortunately I read the bible right before bed, then forget about it for the rest of the day. I am going to try reading in the morning and right before bed. To give me things to think about during the day, then again right before bed.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not as much as I would like, I take time to pray daily and read a small part of the bible. I am so glad to know he is always with me.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm never without my Gods... They are a part of me and a part of my world...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010