What was your most emberassing moment that you are willing to share ???

I will add mine later. There are so many to chose from. :-)

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 3:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Day one on new job. Had a bad cold. Was sitting in my boss's office. Sneezed and blew an enormous green booger right in the middle of his mahogany desk. We both just stared at it. That was 10 yrs ago and I still get red thinking about it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i went on a date a few weeks after giving birth...i thought my bleeding had slowed enough to only wear a pantyliner..but i bled through it and around it into my jeans...it was obvious from the back so when i got back from the bathroom at dinner i had to tell him what was up or he would have thought i was just ditching him....told him i was going home to change...i lived close by...turns out he thought i was ditching him anyways and while i was gone he paid the bill and left : ( bad night....its bad enough that i had to te,l him but for him to leave me was really hurtful..........also, in 8th grade i was bleeding so heavy once i soaked thru my pad and into the cloth on a computer chair in the computer lab
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Two thankgiving ago I was laughing and pegnant and I pee on myself. Omg so embarasing. lol
    Also I fell in the lunch area in college and cut my knee so bad there was blood everywhere.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 3:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• when I was in my 20's I lived with a roommate. 1 nite we had a little party. I went to the bathroom when i came back out. My dress was stuck in the back in my stockings. Where u can see undese. No one told me until after the party. My roommate told me. Well after that 1 got rid of him 2 I always make sure now when i have a dress on to check really good now.. Even though I thought i did back then i chck real good now many times over...lol..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i was in high school and out shooting off fire works in some random place and we put some bottle rockets in a bar bottle and it started to roll under my friend mikes truck. he is screaming no no omg my truck! he was running around trying to get it before it went off and he didnt get it and it went off under his truck nothing happened in the end but i was laughing so hard that i peed my pants! lucky for me i had spare clothes in my car from dance practice! but super embarrassing!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• When I was 17 and at a party at a friends place. He had a long bridge over a ditch and the bridge went up to his place, but there was a gap between the door and bridge. Well, that night I had way too much to drink and I went outside for some air. On my way back in, I missed that gap and fell, I was hanging onto the door trying not to fall into the ditch which was far below. My friends had to pull me in. I ended up with a massive knot and bruise on my leg. I felt like such an idiot, I couldn't believe I missed that gap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Working at a dealership, all men other than one girl in the office. Old school dealership. Bathroom was on the side of showroom. Went in to change tampon and not sure how it happened, but after inserting, I dropped the cartrige and it rolled out of the room and into the showroom. (Door had obvious gap at bottom) Panicked for a brief second thinking what do I risk? People continually walk by this door. I suddenly, with pants an my ankles quick opened the door and grabbed cartrige, good thing no one was outside the door or in the showroom. What a good visual that would have been for them! I have been more cautious ever since this episode. :-)
    LeJane

Comment by LeJane (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010