When did you pack?

hello i will be 32 weeks prego on sat i wanted to know when is a good time to pack the clothes for hospital stay? i usually get induced and praying not with this one.. but time only tells..

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i didn't. we weren't far from the hospital so while i was resting dh ran to the house and got what we needed. we didn't need much either. not as much as i see other women post on here lol. it's like they pack the whole house LOL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think around 36 weeks is when I started packing.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 4:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I did around 35 weeks with my second pregnancy and with my first around 38 weeks.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I started packing at 32 (ish) weeks because I was afraid of being early and not having what I wanted.
    alexsmomaubrys2

Answer by alexsmomaubrys2 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I was like 38 weeks. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol i was due feb 20th and my hubby made me pack right after christmas it was our first so he was really nervous! i packed the whole house too! it was sad! but i liked having my own things and it made me feel better i hate hospitals! dont forget to pack clothes for hubby! i didnt go into labor until fed 14 at 4am so i was happy i had my things packed!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm due in December - I've been fully packed for about 8 weeks... I figure, the sooner the better, it's one less thing to stress over last minute. The bag is in the bottom of my closet and when I hit about 39 weeks (since my kids are always 41+ weeks) I'll put it in the trunk.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't remember, but pack if you want. It's not too early.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The first time I packed when I was in labor. The second time I packed the night before my scheduled c-section. Both times I planned what I was going to take and made a list earlier, but I didn't actually pack until the last minute. There were things I was taking to the hospital that I used every day, and I didn't want to have to repeatedly pack and unpack or buy duplicates. I'm not usually superstitious, but I had a strange feeling that if I packed too soon my babies would be born too soon.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I say it's never too early because you never know what is going to happen.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010