If you use a "toy" to O...

Do you O every time. I guess what I mean is...does it take you forever for anything to happen when you are having to take care of yourself? I'm having to take care of myself lately and it seems if I do it too much, it takes a lot longer each time...make sense? And does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its normal for it to take longer each time if you keep doing several times in the same day...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Everyone is different. Personally, I can get there in no time flat using a toy, but with sex it takes a long time.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I use a combo of hubby, my position and the toy.. No, it doesn't take a long time but I am very relaxed... If I am tense or "trying" then yeah it can take a while because of the pressure I have put on myself to have one.. I just have fun and enjoy every minute of it before, during and after..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• if i do it more and more it does take some time for me to get there
    but I try to think of something very sexy or kiny and that seems to help
    me get there faster.!!!
    mommie42011

Answer by mommie42011 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i sometimes use a toy but other times i just use my finger and if it takes longer than it should i just keep going cause it makes me feel good
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010