How do i get rid of gas cramps/pain

I have been experiencing bad gas (I think its gas) cramps and pain in my chest and sometimes lower abdomin. like large painful bubbles, and i have tried gas ex, but i think i might b eating to fast or to much? what should i do to avoid or treat this?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• the best remedy i cna think of is drinking a hot pop. yeah u heard me right, a hot pop. what it does is either makes u burp or makes u fart. it works everytime for me and my husband. plus its safe for u and baby if ur pregnant
    Tanisha709

Answer by Tanisha709 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Activated Charcoal in the nutral food section or store
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ginger ale all the way and a heating pad
    MsCountryMama

Answer by MsCountryMama at 4:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It could be WHAT you are eating not how fast you are eating. I would start elemetating foods from your diet...I have Celiac Disease and anything with gluten will do that to me. Also dairy if you are lactose intolerant
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010