How do i get rid of gas cramps/pain

I have been experiencing bad gas (I think its gas) cramps and pain in my chest and sometimes lower abdomin. like large painful bubbles, and i have tried gas ex, but i think i might b eating to fast or to much? what should i do to avoid or treat this?

Asked by sarahlu at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• the best remedy i cna think of is drinking a hot pop. yeah u heard me right, a hot pop. what it does is either makes u burp or makes u fart. it works everytime for me and my husband. plus its safe for u and baby if ur pregnant

Answer by Tanisha709 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Activated Charcoal in the nutral food section or store

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ginger ale all the way and a heating pad

Answer by MsCountryMama at 4:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It could be WHAT you are eating not how fast you are eating. I would start elemetating foods from your diet...I have Celiac Disease and anything with gluten will do that to me. Also dairy if you are lactose intolerant

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010