Anyone else miserable with morning sickness BUT...

happy at the same time? I didn't have morning sickness with my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage but I had it pretty bad in the 1st trimester with my son!

It's funny but seriously as I'm leaning over trying to decide whether I'm guna throw up or not, I'm secretly hoping that this is a good sign. I'm only 7 weeks so still waiting for the OK from the doctor as far as how he/she is developing and getting to hear the heartbeat.

Yes...it sucks when NOTHING sounds appetizing, and nausea lasts almost all day, but I'm totally okay with it if it means we get our second child!

ours

Asked by ours at 4:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup I am the same way. I am just happy to be pregnant.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• According to my doc, the more you vomit during pregnancy, the healthier your baby will probably be. Vomiting is a natural way for your body to release toxins.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i was sick for the whole pregnancy - never threw up but all day sickness - i loved being pregnant so much that its was just a speed bump I guess
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sending you lots of baby dust :) Hope everything goes well!
    @ABusyBee -- no wonder both of my kids were so healthy. I couldn't stop puking with either one of them.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Very gd sign :) Have been where you are and isn't it great, Im almost 26wks still suffering and kinda fed up of it now lol but still very happy and grateful to pregnant with my baby boy
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Get some Sea Bands..they are what people wear for motion sickness, I had to wear them almost my entire pregnancy..nothing else worked for me not even phenergan
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• honey the doctors told me that the fact that i had the worst mourning sickness in the world. well at least i thought so. that that meant that i was less likely to miscarry. that made me happy. eventhough i did not want to get pregnant with my babies father i do not want my lil love of my life to not make it to meet me. so yes eventhough you feel like you will never eat again. at least try. but think that means that you are more likely to when the end of 3rd trimester comes you will be holding a beautiful baby in your arms.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2010