What sex toy do you have... adult content

...and where did you purchase it? Why do you like. I'm wanting to purchase one...just can't make up my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have the miss layaspot.. but layaspot on other websites.. I love it and its the only one we use regularly.. It is a c-spot toy. It maximizes your "O" when you have him hitting the g-spot and you hitting the c-spot with the toy.

Don't remember the last place I bought it, it was off the Internet, maybe adam and eve.. not sure tho..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• none at the moment...but i had a big blue well that's the name i gave it (vibrator)...my husband tells me that his my toy and with him it should be enough...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I used to have one it was blue. I buy it at condom world, that the name of the store but i think is only in PR.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• go to Adameve.com they have some great stuff on there :)
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have a dildo and a vibrator right now but of course always shopping for some here and there for me and my husband to use in the bedroom :)
    MamaHardy2008

• i have a vibrator and a long dildo with the penis head on both sides bought it at xtc adult shop
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010